- Enhances cognition*
- Support moods, promotes improved reaction time, and helps support focus and the mind-muscle connection during workouts.*
- Enhances athletic performance by improving muscular endurance, power, and strength.*
Modern warrior AlphaGPC contains a therapeutic 300mg dose of Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, a phospholipid that plays a critical role in brain, nervous system, and muscular function. As a supplement Alpha GPC has been clinically proven to improve brain function and mood, reaction time, and focus. Also since Alpha GPC increases levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (important for muscular contraction) it is thought to improve muscle strength, power, and endurance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Alpha GPC is a phospholipid that plays a critical role in brain, nervous system, and muscular function.
As a supplement Alpha GPC has been shown to improve brain function and mood, reaction time, and focus.
Also since Alpha GPC increases levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (important for muscular contraction) it is thought to improve muscle strength, power, and endurance.
Q: What is the best way to take Alpha-GPC?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (1 capsule) with food. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY.
Q: How does Alpha-GPC work?
A: Alpha GPC is made up of three elements, choline, glycerol, and phosphate and is a principal choline source. As a water-soluble vitamin, it acts quickly and typically crosses the blood-brain barrier within an hour of orally taking the supplement. The Choline is a precursor to the neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing cognitive functions like recall, memory formation, improved attention and focus, and the ability to learn, acetylcholine. When you take Alpha-GPC you introduce a surplus of usable Choline into the system, allowing the body to stimulate production acetylcholine and produce the cognitive benefits.
Q: Does Alpha-GPC have any negative side effects?
A: Alpha-GPC has very few side effects reported by users. This is likely because it’s an essential nutrient to the body. In rare cases, users may experience nausea, headaches, or insomnia, typically when the supplement is taken in extremely high doses. In scientific studies, it was found that a dose as high as 1636 mg in a 150-pound person administered continuously over 90 days produced no adverse effects.
1. Ziegenfuss, T. et al., “Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise,” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(Suppl 1):P15, 2008.
2. Moreno, M. D. J. M. (2003). Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical therapeutics, 25(1), 178-193.
3. Bellar, D., LeBlanc, N. R., & Campbell, B. (2015). The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 1-6.
4. Kawamura, T., Okubo, T., Sato, K., Fujita, S., Goto, K., Hamaoka, T., & Iemitsu, M. (2012). Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Nutrition, 28(11), 1122-1126.